OMG, we feel very honoured.........THE travel guide book Lonely Planet writes:
"Big forest views, piny air and pastures on the doorstep – this farmhouse is the perfect country retreat. Dressed in local wood, the light-filled rooms are supremely comfy. The hosts lay on a hearty spread at breakfast and you can help yourself any time to free tea and fruit. It’s on the L156, 3km northeast of the station."
Well, Titisee-Neustadt is situated just a stone's throw away from the Swiss and French borders, which allows you easy travel to Alsace, Strasbourg, Lake Constance and Basel. Whether you prefer summer or winter, this is the perfect base for happy holidays.
We offer nice & clean balcony rooms with en-suite bathrooms: White Forest rooms with farmhouse furniture.
High end Craftsmen rooms. Both types of rooms with stylish walk-in showers. Buffet breakfast. Free bus and train pass.
Special prices for all Lonely Planet® guide owners
(please refer to this special prices on your very first enquiry)
* Euro 75 (instead of Euro 80) plus tax Euro 4,40 for a white forest room
* Euro 85 (instead of Euro 90) plus tax Euro 4,40 for a craftsmen room
* both prices per room per night including breakfast
* staying 2 nights or longer you will receive the red card/visitor's card
which allows you free access to over 70 attractions everyday
* KONUS card for the free use of bus and train